Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Hello World. My name is Sebastian and I'm an illustrator/animator/designer from Vienna, Austria. I have a slightly sick passion for art books. At this moment I own 101 books which a bought the last couple years. Recently I haven't bought any new ones, cause I was shocked when I finally counted them.

Here's a picture of my bookshelf, if you like to have one of them reviewed, just add a comment somewhere below and maybe someday, if I can overcome my lazyness, I'll review it.

My Art Book Collection


I have to admit I haven't read all of them from cover to cover, but I'm fairly confident to review most of them. This is the first day I'm doing this, so it might take me some time to figure out how to do this properly :)

Today I shot videos for the first 5 books I'm going to write about. These first 5 books are mainly about character design and cartooning. I picked these because cause I love cartooning and these are my favourite ones.

They are:
  1. Creating Characters with Personality by Tom Bancroft
  2. Character Mentor by Tom Bancroft
  3. How to Draw and Paint Crazy Cartoon Characters by Vincent Woodcock
  4. Action Cartooning by Ben Caldwell
  5. Fantasy Cartooning by Ben Caldwell
Tomorrow I'm gonna start with the first review. For the impatient there's already a flip trough, here's the video:




No comments:

Post a Comment